I'm an experienced concept artist with a profound skill set necessary for game development and entertainment industry. Offer strong analytical and problem-solving skills, traditional and digital art skills, 3d modeling and sculpting, Unity engine experience, ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
I have a BFA degree in fine arts and illustration. I am passioned about art and games, achieving new goals and creating exciting worlds.
Storm the Gates
Mobile co-op RPG game. "A cross between clash royale and castle crashers with cuter characters."
- work as a studio lead animator and artist. I cover all game animation needs from characters and effects to UI. (Spine, Unity)
- as a small team member, I work closely with product/engineer department to ensure smooth pipeline and assets delivery
- learned how to work in Unity, creating and incorporating assets into the game engine.
- worked closely with the game designer, helping to tune assets and animations in a spreadsheet.
- helped to establish art and animation style
Worked as a lead artist in the new trading card game with real-time mechanics Epic Everything.
- established the art style, coordinated outsource artists
- did Card design, environment design, illustration and animation mock-ups
- provided art material for the Kickstarter page
Artist for a popular board game 12 Realms.
- character design. 2d art and adaptation for 3d print
- map design
- cover art